Tuesday, January 12, 2010

ADMT Lesson 1: Personal Reflection


1. What does ADMT means to you?
To me, I think that ADMT is making art and technology into one.

2. What are the attitude that an ADMT student should have?
I think that we should be innovative and be positive in attitude.

3. What are you aspiration as an ADMT student?
I think it is to think about ideas to help improve the environment.

4. How do you think you can achieve your aspiration?
i think that I can achieve it by brainstorming with my classmates, and come up with ideas.


Description of Picture:
Unlike the homes of today ,the homes in the sketch was built using wood and dried leaves because there was no technology. In the sketch, housewives have to hang their wet laundry out in the sun, unlike the housewives of today who would use drier machines to dry their laundry. Pavements and roads were not built. The people of the town had to get water from the river instead of a water tap.

No comments:

Post a Comment